Compendium My Dad – In His Own Words
Discover Dad’s stories, share his life, and create a lasting keepsake together with the pages of this fill-in book.
Inside are meaningful questions for Dad to answer — about his childhood, his family, his accomplishments, and his wishes. When complete, this book will become a treasure trove of love and lessons that can be enjoyed for generations.
Use the book’s thoughtful prompts to capture stories that have shaped your father’s life, such as:
What was it like to become a father? What are some of your very first memories of your children?
What are some things people often compliment you on?
If you could pass along one piece of advice, what would you say?
- The vibrant, foil-stamped cover gives the book a keepsake quality.
- Ask the prompts as an interview for a unique bonding experience or invite Dad to complete on his own to capture his handwriting.
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 5.5″W x 7.25″H
- Page Count: 64 pages
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed after 3pm EST will be processed on the next business day. Transit times vary based on the shipping method selected and your shipping address
- Spend $50.00 to enjoy FREE SHIPPING*
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
- Exchanges for drinkware are unavailable at this time
- FREE RETURNS for items within 30 days of purchase