True South Puzzle Lights of the Lakes
Glowing lights shine brighly along nearly 11,000 miles of Great Lakes Coastline, guiding sailors safely for hundreds of years. Lighting the way is designer Scott Schiller.
True South puzzles are made with 80-point blue board, which creates a thicker puzzle piece with a more solid "hand".
All of our puzzles are stamped with metal dies made by one of the few artists in the world who creates jigsaw puzzle die masters by hand.
Puzzle pieces are created in a colaborative effort between artists and True South to highlight unique facts carefully researched about each location. Fun facts are listed on theb ack and inner sides of boxes.
- Size: 24" x 18"
- Number of Pieces: 500
- For ages 10 & up
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed after 3pm EST will be processed on the next business day. Transit times vary based on the shipping method selected and your shipping address
- Spend $50.00 to enjoy FREE SHIPPING*
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
- Exchanges for drinkware are unavailable at this time
- FREE RETURNS for items within 30 days of purchase