Willow Tree Thank You
So appreciative of all you do!
A gift to express appreciation and thankfulness for teachers, volunteers, donors, caregivers, friends… or for those who love flowers!
“'Thank You' is an expression we use daily… from an impersonal quick comment to a more heart-felt appreciation of support from parents, family, friends, teachers, volunteers. I hope this piece can be used for all those circumstances when you want to say 'Thank You'. The gesture of the figure, leaning forward, is an offer of gratitude and hospitality. The flowers are classic, timeless peonies, which release a beautiful fragrance, and whose lifecycle can span generations.” —Susan Lordi
- 5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Standing figure in cream dress, holding out small bouquet of pink peonies
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed after 3pm EST will be processed on the next business day. Transit times vary based on the shipping method selected and your shipping address
- Spend $50.00 to enjoy FREE SHIPPING*
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
- Exchanges for drinkware are unavailable at this time
- FREE RETURNS for items within 30 days of purchase