Willow Tree Love of Learning
Open books, open minds
A gift for graduates, students, teachers, caregivers… or to celebrate special accomplishments.
Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” – Susan Lordi. A gift of Willow Tree® communicates beyond words.
- 6”h hand-painted resin figure
- Standing figure in cream dress holding open book to her chest
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed after 3pm EST will be processed on the next business day. Transit times vary based on the shipping method selected and your shipping address
- Spend $50.00 to enjoy FREE SHIPPING*
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
- Exchanges for drinkware are unavailable at this time
- FREE RETURNS for items within 30 days of purchase